Bringing kidsbook to parent's Pockets
To encourage parents to read more to their children, we provided books where most people spend their idle time: The Facebook mobile app. We use targeted ads to bring these books on the right time: right before bedtime.
Converting an ordinary format in a new platform
The project became a permanent initiative and it's already on it's second year with a second collection. To gather all those books, we needed a steadier platform. And that's how we the project received it's own site, where parents could browse like Netflix, but instead of shows, they could read books to their children.
Awards & recognition
- Cannes Lion 2x bronze Cyber & Mobile category
- El Ojo 1x gold Mobile category - social media
- Facebook Awards GLOBAL 1x gold
- Smarties (MOBILE MARKETING ASSOCIATIOn) 2x gold, 1x silver and Grand Prix
- PRÊMIO JABUTI (most important LiTERATURE PRIZE IN BRAZIL) - 1st Place (DIGITAL KIDSBOOK CATEGORY)
- Selected by the Big Won Directory as one of the most innovated mobile campaigns in the world in 2016
brahma / ab INBEV
Create a new product to connect with the consumers on the most important football event: FIFa's World Cup
BRING TOGETHER the biggest brazilianS passion with beer. Brahma created a new limited-edition beer brewed for the 2014 FIFA World Cup in Brazil.
Brahma Seleção Especial’s big selling point is that it is brewed with “barley planted, grown and harvested on Granja Comary, home to the brazilian national soccer team,” which should score major points with brazilian soccer fans.
Literally bringing together beer and soccer by planting on the brazilian soccer teams’ decades-long training grounds, the “same soil where [the] five-time world champion team was conceived” brings the World Cup-Sponsoring brand even greater appeal to Brazil’s soccer-loving faithful.
an unique branded content adaptable for any platform
itaú Bank needed to draw some attention to its family of apps, and how they are as easy to use as Uber, Grubster or Whatsapp. To demonstrate that, we brought two cheerful ladies amused with technology – but not that familiar with it yet – to arrange a tea party using only mobile apps.
We created a 360º project to introduce the digital world for two sweet grandmas and show everyone else how easy it is to use Itaú's app.
The digital lessons continued on Youtube: we invited Brazilian famous vloggers to teach our grandmas how they could become digital experts.
Then we used retargeting strategy to deliver even shorter videos totally focused on our campaign goal: app download.
On grandfather's day, we brought our vovloggers to Twitter to share advices with people that joined the conversation with #GrandmaAdvices
Awards & recognition
- SILVER @ EFFIE AWARDS BRASIL (portuguese case study)
– SILVER @ MaxiMIDIA BRAZIL – FINANCIAL SERVICES
SNEEZE AND ATCHOO
Rock in Rio TRILOGY
for the last three editions of Rock in rio etc etc
ORAL-B / P&G
I've started as an art director, migrate to social media, do great digital stuff and, finally, delivered integrated campaigns. Now AS A CREATIVE DIRECTOR I mix all of THIS to do great projects for different brands.
- CREATIVE DIRECTOR @ Accenture interactive / 2017 - TODAY
- CREATIVE DIRECTOR @ Africa / 2015 - 2017
- CREATIVE STRATEGIST @ AfrICa (OMNICOM) / 2011 - 2015
- SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER @ WUNDERMAN / 2011
- SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER @ CUBOCC (INTERPUBLIC) / 2009 - 2010
- started on 2005 working on regional agencies in florianopolis (Propague / bzz / talk interactive)